Vaccination Management for COVID-19 and Flu Vaccinations
No-Q includes all the functions you need to efficiently organise COVID-19 and flu vaccinations.
We’re here to support you in all aspects of using our software, including the preparatory phase, appointment bookings, document transmission, processing and reporting, as well as documenting administered vaccinations. We are continuously optimising the system in close cooperation with pharmacists and doctors.
Features and Functionality
From Appointment Booking to Vaccination Monitoring
Flexible appointment booking
- Online booking for one or more people
- In-pharmacy appointment booking (e.g. by scanning the health insurance card)
- Vaccine type can be selected during booking
- Booking confirmations, info sheets and medical history questionnaires sent out automatically
- Multi-lingual user interface
- Integration of all relevant records and documents
- Manage vaccine inventory and assign a vaccine type when creating available appointment slots
- Easily issue vaccination certificates and report vaccinations to relevant authorities
- Immediately book follow-up appointments
- Document and record completed vaccinations
Easy vaccination reporting
- For pharmacies
- Report individual vaccinations and issued certificates to relevant authorities
- Simplified reporting with the No-Q browser plugin
- For vaccination centres
- Report vaccinations directly to the relevant authorities using CSV upload
- Download the CSV list easily in No-Q
Easy for Customers to Book Appointments
Customers can easily book an appointment using their computer or smartphone. They will automatically receive all necessary documents, as well as a brief reminder shortly before the appointment. This prevents long waits at the vaccination centre, which makes it easier for customers to plan their visit.
Easy for Your Team to Use
Your employees don’t need any special IT skills to use No-Q efficiently and professionally. Our team would be happy to help you configure the most important settings. You decide which time slots you want to offer and which information should be collected from customers.
Easy for You to Manage Available Vaccines
The system helps you calculate and plan your capacity as well as the available vaccines. Depending on the available inventory and expected deliveries, you can choose to let customers select the type of vaccine themselves or to assign it in a second step.
“We have been using No-Q’s vaccination module since April of 2021 and we love it! We initially used it for local doctors who were providing vaccinations, and since February we have also been listing vaccinations in pharmacies. The tool helps us to make the process quick and efficient and avoid long waits for patients. CSV file exports for doctors and a plug-in for pharmacies makes the reporting process simple. The tool is clear and easy to navigate, in terms of both data entry and statistics.
No-Q reacts quickly to new developments and is constantly improving the tool to make processes even easier. This is how you make battling the pandemic fun!”
– Dr. Heike Gnekow, Adler Pharmacy
“Since 2021, No-Q has been the foundation for how we organise our pharmacy. It helps us manage vaccination certificates and recovery certificates, but where it really comes into its own is scheduling and documenting vaccination appointments.
From the very beginning, we were absolutely thrilled with the clear structure of the software and how helpful No-Q is for our entire team. The No-Q support and development team take our feedback about missing features and suggestions for simplifying the processes seriously and really do implement them. No-Q is constantly updating the product. It’s fantastic!”
– Birgit König and Anna Marquardt, Tannenberg Pharmacy
Case Study: Locator Feature impftermine.de
The locator website www.impftermine.de gives customers an overview of all available centres where COVID-19 vaccinations can be booked using No-Q.
Any pharmacy can list themselves as a vaccination centre on the portal. Customers can quickly and easily search for vaccination appointments in their local area and are directed to the centre’s homepage or booking page. Vaccination centres can manage their profile on imptermine.de themselves and decide if and how they want their listing displayed on the portal.
Click on the button below to load the impftermine.de user interface without leaving our site.